a. Landowner and AlertWildfire
A template Memorandum of Understanding from UNR is provided to Placer County. Placer County and UNR will negotiate final terms.
b. Tahoe Prosperity Center and SLPOA
The Tahoe Prosperity Center agrees to provide contributions from their designated “Serene Lakes camera” funds to UNR to install and maintain Serene Lakes cameras. The Tahoe Prosperity Center can provide a written agreement for SLPOA that the designated “Serene Lakes Camera” fund will only be used for cameras at Serene Lakes.
c. Tahoe Prosperity and AlertWildfire
Tahoe Prosperity Center has an existing Memorandum of Understanding with UNR/AlertWildfire to fundraise for cameras. TPC provides 90% of the funds direct to UNR for camera installation and uses the other 10% for general management of the program, website and staff time spent on cameras. Please note that if we provided the funds directly to UNR, they would charge 30% for overhead.
d. AlertWildfire and SLPOA
There will not be a contract or agreement between AlertWildfire and